This posterior lumbar spine surgery simulator features a T10-sacrum artificial spine which features the yellow and posterior ligaments, dura matter and nerve roots as well as flesh-like foam. This spine surgery simulator offers a perfect practice model enabling student surgeons to work in conditions similar to real experience.
This spinal surgery model is part of a range developed in 1998 by French manufacturer Creaplast to enable students to train as surgeons in a more ethical and economical way than using cadavers. AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for Creaplast products. Please see our other models for versions of the spine trainer with various pathologies.
An optional Opac coating is available to enable the model to be medically imaged e.g. by xray, and a shorter spine can be provided if required - please contact us for further details.
Posterior Lumbar Spine Surgery Simulator CPLM00
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.