This preserved foetal pig means you can teach basic anatomy without the need for dissection.
The Pro-Sect™ Foetal Pig model displays an 11-12, sagittally sectioned, preserved foetal pig in a sealed transparent, liquid-filled, plastic tray.
The durable casing allows for active, hands on study and comes with a comprehensive instructional guide providing supplementary information for teacher and advanced students, student guide, master transparent overlay identifying 15 major internal organs, and a reproducible test sheet. Great for teaching mammalian anatomy as part of a biology or veterinary course.
Pro-Sec Foetal Pig LS03725N
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.