This Prolapsed Disc Simulator model 1005326 shows the injury mechanism of a herniated disc. The simulator demonstrates how the intervertebral disc prolapses when flexing the vertebrae, reproducing what happens in real life when be bend or twist our trunk. The model consists of two vertebrae with an elastic intervertabral disc, spinal cord and nerves.
Since vertebral disorders are widespread, therapists can make use of this model to make people aware of the importance of gentle movements and behaviours for the spinal column. An ideal educational tool in medicine, physiotherapy, medical surgeries and clinics, work risk prevention, ergonomics, physical education and other fields.
Prolapsed Disc Spinal Simulator
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.