Part of our basic life support poster series, the Rescue Human Anatomy Chart provides information on the anatomy of the body in order to find vital signs of life in the event of someone having a sudden cardiac arrest.
This Rescue Human Anatomy chart is complements our range of our AED training charts and would make for an ideal addition for community and business defibrillation points, for cardiac first aid training and for use in clinical displays.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Rescue Human Anatomy Chart illustrates and details the following:
The Rescue Human Anatomy Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Designed and printed in the UK.
Rescue Human Anatomy Chart Poster Laminated RES100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.