This TI Rescue Randy manikin (Trandy165) offers the ability to use thermal imaging scanners for rescue training. The manikin is fitted with special heaters in the face and hands which are operated by standard power outlets, reaching the desired temperature in 15 minutes. Once the temperature has been set, the manikin will be visible on scanner for over 45 minutes unplugged.
This manikin is perfect for rescue training in buildings or search and rescue in the field. Randy is ideal for use in training firefighters, having been tested in steam- and smoke-filled spaces to offer realistic simulation for rescue and extraction. Other possibilities for training include military applications and Police training.
48 kg and 65 kg versions of the Rescue Randy Thermal Imaging Trainer are also available to purchase, please contact us for further details.
|Product details||Rescue Randy Thermal Imaging Trainer (75 kg) Trandy165
Model size: Size: 140 cm x 69 x 33 cm
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.