This advanced intravenous training arm enables the practice of a number of clinical skills including incision and suture training, IV insertion and hemodialysis exercises. The patient training arm has been designed to automatically generate arterial pulses and control the flow of blood, which enables the simulation of a variable heart rate and pulse strength.
The IV forearm trainer includes interchangeable arterial and venous inserts so that arteriovenous fistulas and the placing of AV grafts can take place.
The S.M.A.S.H. intravenous simulation arm includes the following features:
The S.M.A.S.H. arm is latex free and easily assembled, ideal for clinical skills training scenarios. This S.M.A.S.H. advanced patient IV trainer was first introduced by Gaumard in 1986 and upgraded to present the latest in clinical skills simulation technology.
S.M.A.S.H Advanced IV Training Arm 1019645
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.