This compact spine surgery simulator, with removable spine, has been designed as a training model for the practise of minimally invasive surgery, including both percutaneous and mini-open surgery. The lateral window of the MISPINE enables the inside of the manikin to be viewed while operating.
The model itself is realistic with a soft tissue top cover which has been designed to mimic the touch and feel of a human back. The window has been reinforced to avoid collapsing during practice. Two pre-incisions have been included on the model: one for percutaneous and one for mini-open. These are included to enable easy reach of the spine pedicles. The inside of the incisions has been designed to be smooth to avoid damage from the instruments used.
The spine can be removed from the surgical training manikin to enable it to be changed for another model in order to practise a different type of surgery. The compact design of the MISPINE enables it to be easily transported.
MISPINE has been developed and manufactured by French company Creaplast, specialists in spinal surgery trainers. AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for Creaplast products.
Compact Spine Surgery Simulator with Side Window MISPINE
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.