Our Strengthening the Shoulder Chart provides comprehensive information and illustrations on the anatomy of the human shoulder. With clearly labelled detailed views of the shoulder joints and muscles this chart is an ideal study and reference aid for sports science students, physiotherapists, and fitness instructors and for use in displays for explaining shoulder pain to clients.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Strengthening the Shoulder chart is just one of our range of 'Strengthening' charts and provides the following details:
The Strengthening the Shoulder Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic or gym, and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Printed in the UK. Laminated chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Strengthening the Shoulder Chart / Poster - Laminated SH1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.