Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
The Surgery Trainer is a highly portable model for open surgery practice and allows for an advanced capability in cut and suture practice.
Features of the surgical tecnhiques training model include a single sided skin pad and a piece of abdominal bowel (which can be anastomosed).
The trainer is highly durable, washable and the skin pad (1005145) and piece of anastomosed abdominal bowel (1005146) can be easily replaced. The training model has rubber suction feet on the base, ensuring stable, easy working conditions. Please note: sutures and string not provided.
Surgery Trainer 1005144
Model dimensions: 25 x 23 x 9 cm
Model weight: 0.551 kg
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.