This laminated liver anatomy poster by the Anatomical Chart Company explains the anatomy and function of this important organ in the digestive system. The eye-catching liver chart offers information on the following anatomical features:
The liver chart is fully labelled and the high level of anatomical detail makes it ideal for study of the anatomy of renal system. Information on the function of the liver and some common pathologies also make this chart useful for clinical settings such as hospitals and GP surgeries.
The poster has been laminated for protection, and allows for annotation with 'wipe off' washable marker pens (not included). The Liver Anatomical Chart is also available in laminated format.
|Product details||The Liver Laminated Anatomical Chart 9781587791758
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.