This skin anatomy chart offers a brightly coloured representation of a cross-section of human skin. The poster includes detailed illustions of different skin layer types and some common pathologies of the skin, making it a useful educational tool for students or as a patient education chart in a GP surgery or dermatology clinic. The skin poster also provides information on the effects of UV light on the skin, the basic ingredients of external medications for the skin, an identification guide for different types of rashes, and a cross section of the anatomy of the nail.
This anatomical skin poster is produced on high quality paper which has been laminated to ensure longevity. Wipe-off markers can be used to annotate the chart (not included. The Skin Chart by 3B Scientific is also available in paper format.
|Product details||The Skin Laminated Chart / Poster 1001512
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.