This thoraco-lumbar spine surgery trainer represents the contours of a human back from T1 vertebrae to sacrum. The artificial spine has been encased within a realistic foam manikin and is designed for surgery practice on thoraco-lumbar scoliosis.
The curvature of the scoliosis is able to be modified to reflect different levels of the curvature. Realistic anatomical features include the yellow and posterior ligaments, nerve roots and dura matter. The model can also be coated with X-ray Opac to enable medical imaging. This scoliosis spine surgery model is a great tool for practising treatment on spinal deformities.
This spine surgery trainer is part of a range developed by French manufacturer Creaplast to enable students to increase their knowledge and experience of spinal surgery in a more ethical and economical way than using cadavers. AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for Creaplast products. See our other spine models including spine models with pathologies for all of your clinical skills training requirements.
Posterior Thoraco-Lumbar Spine Surgery Simulator with Thoraco-Lumbar Scoliosis SC03
Made in France.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.