This arthritis poster by the Anatomical Chart Company illustrates in detail the main joints affected by osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) - the hand and wrist, hip, and knee. Illustrations show bone spurs, narrowing of joint space, erosion of cartilage, and swelling.
The arthritis poster also points out on human figures the other areas affected by OA and RA. It describes these common forms of arthritis and other types of arthritic diseases such as fibromyalgia, gout, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, bursitis, and tendonitis. It also lists common symptoms of arthritis.
The Understanding Arthritis Anatomical Chart is laminated for protection and can be annotated with a washable marker pen, and is also available in paper format.
|Product details|| Understanding Arthritis Chart / Poster - Laminated
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.