This essential Understanding Cardiac Emergency Poster provides information on what to do in the event of someone having a sudden cardiac arrest.
The Understanding Cardiac Emergency chart is one in a range of AED training posters and would make for an ideal addition for community and business defibrillation points, for cardiac first aid training and for use in clinical displays.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Understanding Cardiac Emergency Chart illustrates and details the following:
The Understanding Cardiac Emergency Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Poster printed in the UK on quality paper. Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Understanding Cardiac Emergency Chart Poster Laminated CEM100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.