This upto date colourful and informative Understanding Type 2 Diabetes chart provides detailed information on glucose uptake in the body and the complications associated with type 2 diabetes. With clearly labelled diagrams this chart makes for an ideal study aid for medical students and health care workers, for clinical displays and explaining type 2 diabetes and its effects to patients. Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Understanding Type 2 Diabetes chart provides the following information:
An ideal aid for explaining Type 2 diabetes and its effects to patients. The Understanding Type 2 Diabetes is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Designed and printed in the UK.
Understanding Type 2 Diabetes Chart / DT2100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.