This colourful and striking poster presents 10 steps that we can all follow to look after after our mental wellbeing. Each step is supported by the latest evidence evaluated by Public Health England (PHE) as effective for improving mental health. The 10 steps encourage the viewer to tackle problems such as poor sleep, anxiety, low mood and stress by evaluating their life in a number of key areas.
A 2019 survey by PHE revealed that more than 8 in ten people have experienced early signs of poor mental health including anxiety, stress, low mood or sleep problems in the last 12 months. And over a quarter of those people waited at least 6 months before taking action to manage their mental health (with three quarters saying that they wished they had do so sooner).
This mental health poster provides encouragement to all members of society to improve their mental wellbeing in the following areas:
This mental health promotion poster is part of a wider series of health promotion posters exclusive to AnatomyStuff. The poster is printed in the UK with UV resistant inks, and the following size options and poster types are available:
A2 Size with Lamination: quality 220 gsm paper with gloss lamination to provide a wipeable surface and longer life; 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: quality 220 gsm matt paper ideal for framing; 59.4 × 84.1 cm (23.4 × 33.1 inches)
For bulk quantity purchasing of our health promotion posters (10 units +) please contact us for discounted prices.
|Product details||10 Steps to Improve Mental Wellbeing Poster
Made in the UK.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.