This economically priced paediatric CPR manikin is designed for instruction of CPR techniques for infants and children.
The "Kyle" Child CPR Manikin (100-2951) features a lightweight, rugged, foam filled body that represents the approximate size of a three year old child. The CPR manikin features a personal use channel mouth/nosepieces for each student, and disposable airways with nonrebreathing valves. Landmarks include nipples, xiphoid process, and substernal notch.
This child CPR manikin is also supplied with three nose/mouth pieces, three disposable airway systems and a storage bag. Additional Kyle CPR Manikin Mouth / Nosepieces (PP02082) and Airway Lung Systems (PP02955) are available to buy online.
Download 100-2951 / paediatric CPR manikin product manual.
3 Year Old "Kyle" Child CPR Manikin, with carry bag - 100-2951
Model weight: 4 kg.
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.