This adolescent choking training dummy 100-1615 has been designed to teach the principle of correctly clearing a blocked airway using forced air generated by either abdominal thrusts or back blows. Anatomical landmarks guide students as to the correct place, but they must decide on the amount of pressure that will be required to expel the object.
Manikin represents the ribcage, xiphoid process, suprasternal notch for anatomical reference. A shirt, carry bag and two foreign bodies for airway obstruction are provided with the choking manikin.
Download 100-1615 / adolescent choking training dummy product manual.
|Product details||Adolescent Choking Manikin 100-1615
Model size: 61 x 36 x 23 cm
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.