This striking Adult and Child CPR Chart uses a flow-chart approach to teach users what to do in the event of someone over the age of one having a sudden cardiac arrest. The poster outlines the provision of emergency resuscitation and first aid to adults and children prior to the arrival of medical professionals.
This Adult and Child CPR chart is one of a pair of CPR training charts (along with an infant CPR title) and is an excellent tool for cardiac first aid training, or a reference for use in clinical displays and public spaces.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Adult and Child CPR Chart illustrates and details the following:
The Adult and Child CPR Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Printed in the UK. Laminated chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Adult and Child CPR Chart Poster Laminated CPR100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.