This highly realistic adult choking manikin is designed for instruction of first aid techniques.The adult choking dummy 100-1602 presents a life-size head and upper torso, providing the student the opportunity to practice first aid techniques including abdominal thrust, chest thrust, and back blow procedures for clearing FBAO's.
By placing the included obstruction in the pharyngeal cavity, you will occlude the throat and initialize the need for protocol manoeuvers to remove the object. When proper hand placement occurs with sufficient force, the object expels from the mouth for a realistic choking scenario.
This choking manikin is made with durable vinyl to create tactile realism. Each manikin has a ribcage, xiphoid process, and jugular notch to provide anatomical reference points for the demonstration of hand placement for CPR technique. This aids in learning the physical shifts necessary.
This adult choking manikin comes with choking objects, clothes and a soft carry bag.
|Product details||Adult Choking Manikin - 100-1602
Manikin weight: 7.25 kg
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.