The Advanced Child CPR / Airway Management Torso gives students an opportunity to develop essential skills they'll need in the real world. The manikin has all the features of the standard models as well as tongue swelling and laryngospasm.
The trainer simulates an 8 year old patient and is ideal for practicing skills on paediatric patients. The manikin allows you to practice intubation, ventilation, suction, CPR, and jaw thrust techniques. Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false and true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, oesophagus, and stomach.
The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and King System insertion. Separate lungs for auscultation. Manual carotid pulse. Inflatable stomach bladder indicates oesophageal insufflation. With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced Child CPR/Airway Management Torso with Defibrillation Features is ideal for students of any skill level.
This CPR toriso is intended as the foundation of the Child CRiSis system as arms, legs, and a defibrillation chest skin can be added later to provide IV access, intraosseous infusions, blood pressure monitoring, and ECG recognition and defibrillation training.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.