This bestselling Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm LF01121 provides a realistic training model for complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, with additional sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections. This is one of the most popular models for clinical skills training at university and in hospitals, designed for regular and repeated use with replacable parts.
Features of the Life/Form injection simulator include:
The Advanced Injection Arm includes 2 litres of simulated blood, 3 cc syringe, 12 cc syringe, needle, two fluid bags, instruction manual, and a soft carrying case (IV stand not included).
Replacement Skin & Vein (LF01122) and Artificial Venous Blood (LF00846) are available to buy online. Replacement Veins Only (LF01124) are also available, please contact us to purchase.
Complete Venous Access:
Watch these two YouTube videos for demonstrations of the venipuncture training arm in use, and how to replace the skin and veins.
Life/form Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Training Arm (White) LF01121
Manufactured to conform with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.