This IV arm circulation pump simulator LF00699 offers the ability to create a continuous flow of simulated blood through any of the Life/Form adult, paediatric or infant intravenous training arms.
This circulation pump is supplied with the adapters which will enable it to work with any of the IV arms or other IV products which require a blood flow. The pump has been designed to work as a semi-closed system which alleviates messy setting up and cleaning up. Once correctly set up, the pump can remain filled with the simulated blood for an extended amount of time. The pump can be used with multiple power source options which enables extended or remote training. It can also offer variable speed and flow rate which increases its usefulness as a training tool.
Included with this IV arm circulation pump is tubing adapters and assembly, spare tubing, 120v power cord, 9v battery power adapter and a 500 ml fluid supply bag with clamps. An ideal aid for increasing the efficiency and realism of your venipuncture clinical skills training.
Download IV arm circulation pump simulator LF00699 product manual.
|Product details||IV Arm Peristaltic Circulation Pump for Life/Form Manikins LF00699
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.