Perfect for the Occupational Health practioner, this lifting manikin model demonstrates how the vertebrae of the human spinal column react when heavy objects are lifted in correct and incorrect postures.
The lifting demonstration model will lift a weight from either a 'good' or 'bad' position. If the correct posture is used, the spine is undistorted (no spaces between the vertebrae). The incorrect posture causes obvious visible strain to the simulated vertebrae. The rugged base features anatomical illustrations of the effect on the spine.
The anatomical lifting demonstration model comes with a free booklet entitled "Safe Manual Handling" included. The lifting manikin is ideal for anyone teaching back care, manual handling and health and safety.
|Product details||Anatomical Lifting Demonstration Model 310K
Model size: 42 cm tall when standing.
Manufacturer: ESP Models
Comes with manufacturer's One Year Warranty
Made in the UK
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.