Our popular muscle groups anatomy poster is now available in a fine art print format, in A1 or A2 sizes, with framed options available. You can study the key muscle groups on the front and back of the body with this colourful exclusive fine art print, designed with 100% anatomical accuracy.
Perfect for professional educators, gyms and exercise venues, our muscle group anatomy fine art print is the ideal way to teach, and learn the anatomy of the body.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our poster shows the following annotated, colour-coded muscle groups:
Printed on premium-quality heavyweight fine art paper with a matt finish, the muscle groups art print is ideal for framing, or we can frame it for you! Giclée printed in the UK with UV resistant inks. The following size options are available, please select from the drop-down box:
A2 Size Paper: 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: 59.4 × 84.1 cm (23.4 × 33.1 inches)
For FRAMED PRINTS:
All our frames are made to order and individually handmade in the UK by Guild-recognised framers. Black, white and natural finishes are available, we will contact you for your specification after ordering. The acrylic plexiglass glaze provides increased UV protection and less glare than float glass. Frames are delivered fully strung ready for hanging. Frame dimensions: 20mm (front face) and 23mm (depth from wall).
All optional mounts are FSC certified, 100% acid free and will not discolour or fade with age. Our muscle groups anatomy print is also available in a laminated poster format.
|Product details||Muscle Groups Anatomy Fine Art Print MGP100P
A1 / A2
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.