This detailed chart showing a transverse section of the eye is ideal for learning about the internal anatomy of the human eye. Ideal for school classrooms and sufficiently detailed for undergraduate degree level study and for display in opticians or opthalmology departments.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our eye anatomy poster shows the following anatomical details:
The Anatomy of the Eye Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Printed in the UK. Eye chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Anatomy of the Eye Chart / Poster AE1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.