This arm anatomy model is a true-to-life casting of a skeleton of the human upper limb with scapula. The rolling movements of the bones of the lower arm and hand joint can be demonstrated on the model. The hand is mobile mounted on wire and includes marking of muscle origins and also insertion points.
An ideal model for study of the bony anatomy and muscle attachments of the shoulder, hand, wrist, elbow and fingers, where some demonstration of joint articulation is required.
|Product details||Arm Skeleton Model with Shoulder Girdle and Muscle Markings
Model dimensions: natural size
Model weight: 1.5 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.