This informative atherosclerosis poster provides detailed information on how arteries can become clogged by fatty plaques, and how this can affect the body. With colourful clearly labelled diagrams and explanations of how atherosclerosis occurs, this chart makes for an ideal study and reference aid for health students and professionals, and for clinical displays for patient education.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our atherosclerosis chart illustrates and details the following:
The Atherosclerosis Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of health education wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Poster printed in the UK on quality 400 gsm paper. Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Atherosclerosis Chart Poster Laminated ATH100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.