The Life/Form starter child CRiSis manikin is a full body model designed for practise of paediatric airway management including ventilation, intubation, suctioning techniques and CPR. The model offers a realistic training experience with manual laryngospasms and tongue oedema.
This basic child CRiSis manikin can be upgraded for more extensive practice with the addition of modular components including the Interactive ECG Simulator. Addition of these items will increase the amount of technique training that can be carried out on it, such as IV access, intraosseous infusions, blood pressure monitoring, ECG recognition and defibrillation training. For training manikins with these functions already available, please see the Complete Child CRiSis™ or Deluxe Child CRiSis manikins.
The LF03467 Hard Carry Case can be purchased separately for use with this manikin.
|Product details||Basic Child CRiSis™ Starter Manikin with Advanced Airway Management LF03665119 cm / 46-3/4" long; weight: 9 kg / 20 lbs
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.