The Life/Form starter child CRiSis torso model has been designed to practise airway management including ventilation, intubation, suctioning techniques and CPR.
This basic torso can have arms, legs and a defibrillation chest skin added to make a full body manikin. Addition of modular items will increase the amount of technique training that can be carried out on it, such as IV access, intraosseous infusions, blood pressure monitoring, laryngospasms (manual), tongue edema (manual), and ECG recognition and defibrillation training. This child torso model includes pump lubricant.
|Product details||Basic Child CRiSis™ Starter Torso with Advanced Airway Management LF03663
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.