This baby-sized rescue manikin "Billy" has been designed by Simulaids and used for training by the Red Cross, coast guard, lifeguard trainers and emergency personnel around the world. The rescue manikin (149-1352) can be used for both top and bottom water rescue. When filled with water, the Billy rescue manikin will sink to the bottom (filled weight is 5.5 kg / 12 lb).
The paediatric rescue manikin is also available in baby size "Cathy" and 3 year old child "Timmy" versions.
Please note: this version does not have a CPR option.
|Product details||Manufacturer: Simulaids 149-1352
Size Size: 66 x 20.5 x 20.5 cm Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.