3B Birthing Simulator Pro
3B Birthing Simulator Pro
3 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
This new version of the bestselling advanced childbirth simulator by 3B Scientific enables student practitioners to develop the skills needed for both normal and complicated deliveries and obstetric emergencies. This manikin can help to enhance and hone delivery skills, practise the following of protocols and teach how to react in an emergency situation.
The PRO version has a shaped, dilatable and realisticly sized vulva and an anatomically shaped cervix, which together with vagina constitutes the birth canal. This version also features a more advanced uterus for determining the position of the baby and a removable upper uterine wall for double C-section. The abdominal wall insert is two-layer with a simulated muscle layer, made from very elastic silicone that can be opened manually with the scalpel using common incision types.
The 3B Birthing Simulator 1022879 (P90P) allows students to view how manual interventions affect the foetus in-utero and provides training opportunities in the following delivery skills:
- Normal vaginal delivery
- Normal delivery of umbilical cord and placenta
- Palpation and assessment of fetal position and presentation
- Diagnosis of all normal and abnormal fetal positions and presentations (like face, neck, or brow) to represent routine and difficult deliveries
- Intrauterine manipulation of fetus
- Shoulder dystocia demonstration and management
- Breech deliveries (including complete, footling or incomplete, and frank breech presentation)
- Palpation of fetal fontanelles features
- Complete and incomplete placenta birth
- Demonstration of placenta previa: total, partial, and marginal
- Prolapse of umbilical cord
- Nuchal umbilical cord
- Cesarean delivery with incision
- Artificial rupture of membranes (ARM or AROM, amniotomy)
- Clamping and cutting of umbilical cord
- Simulated suctioning of baby’s mouth and nose
- Leopold maneuver
- Pinard’s maneuver
- Mauriceu-Smellie-Veit maneuver
- Prague maneuver
- Woods maneuver
This birth trainer includes a life-size adult female lower torso which has anatomically correct landmarks including spine, pelvis and pelvic cavity and a fully articulating foetus which has an open mouth, tilting head, shoulder blade and anatomically correct fontanelles. The simulator also has an anti-slip base and handles for extra support, and fastening straps for table or bed.
The foetus position can be easily changed during the birthing process, including flexion, extension, internal and external rotation and restitution and descend. The parts can be easily changed using the pin connections.
The 3B Scientific® Birthing simulator PRO is delivered with the following parts:
- 3B Scientific® Birthing simulator PRO
- Detachable, padded stomach cover with advanced insert for caesarian section
- Inflatable uterus insert for Leopold Maneuver including cover that can be cut for caesarian section
- Birth canal (portio, cervix, vulva)
- Fastening belt
- Amniotic fluid and 100 inserts
- Assembly kit
- Fully articulating fetal baby
- Fully articulating fetal baby (49 cm / 19,29 inch)
- Umbilical cord
This simulator has been constructed from durable soft vinyl with harder inner structures and silicone to ensure that it is easy to clean. Replacement parts are available to purchase, please contact us for more information.
The 3B Scientific P90 PRO Birthing Simulator can be upgraded with the P94 Birthing Stages Assessment Trainer that can easily be attached.
3B Birthing Simulator Pro 1020333 (P90P)
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Model weight: 5.85 kg
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.