Blood Pressure Simulator
Blood Pressure Simulator
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
The Blood Pressue Simulator is a lifelike replica for teaching physical assesment and helps to eliminate some of the uncertainties faced when teaching students to take blood pressure. It allows you to preset values for both systolic and diastolic pressures.
The BP training model is the perfect tool for practicing listening to and distinguishing blood pressure sounds prior to real clinical experience. The five Korotkoff phases can all be audibly distinguished. Often when working with a live subject, pressures are difficult to auscultate, making accurate evaluation of student proficiency almost impossible, and undermining the student's self-confidence. With the Blood Pressure Simulator, students can find the preset results and the instructor can confidently know the student has performed the procedure correctly. The electronically generated sounds are digitally recorded.
- Durable control unit
- Simple calibration procedure
- Palpable radial pulse
- Optional external speakers
- Select systolic and diastolic settings
- Adjust pulse rate
- Adjust volume
- Turn auscultatory gap on or off
- Easily calibrate unit for use with any sphygmomanometer
- Use normal procedure to place cuff on arm
- Check palpable pulse at the radial site
- Pump cuff
- Pressures are activated at release valve
- Read pressures on sphygmomanometer
- Auscultate Korotkoff sounds with any stethoscope through a speaker in the arm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.