The Cervical Vertebrae Set is crafted from BONElike, a uniquely authentic reproduction of bone manufactured by 3B Scientific to provide the look, weight and feel of real bone. Every bone nuance and detail is reproduced in the anatomy models in the BONElike, so much so that even specialists have difficulty in distinguishing between these vertebra replicas and the real thing!
This A790 / 1000021 model set consists of bone replicas of the seven cervical vertebrae, ideal for educating both patients and university-level medical and anatomy students.
The cervical spine bone set includes a base for easy storage and display.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||BONElike Cervical Vertebrae Model Set (7 part) A790 / 1000021
Model Dimensions: 30x21x6cm
Model Weight: 0.2kg
Manufacturer: 3B scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.