This life-like vertebral column model represents the anatomy of a child of about 5 years old, ideal for those studying or demonstrating paediatric anatomy. Due to the BONELike technology from 3B Scientific, this spine model is almost visually indistinguishable from a real vertebral column.
The flexible paediatric spine model (model A52 / 1000118) features the occipital plate, pelvis and sacroccyx and is mounted on a stand. Within the spinal canal, the spinal cord with cauda equina and exiting nerve roots are represented in flexible material.
This youth vertebral column is particularly useful in studying the phases of bone growth. This includes:
The BONElike spine offers unrivalled anatomical accuracy of the features of the paediatric spine.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Child's Vertebral Column Model in BONElike on stand - A52 / 1000118
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.