A skull anatomy model made from BONElike, an innovative material that gives a truly accurate reproduction of the most detailed anatomical aspects of the human skull yet. Bones crafted from 3B BONElike perfectly capture the look, feel and weight of a natural bone. This A282 / 1000063 skull model combines one transparent half with one bone like half to allow an accurate representation of skull structures, ideal for teachers of human anatomy.
The transparent half on the right aids in the study of essential anatomical details not normally visible, i.e location of paranasal sinuses. Using this in conjunction with the bony skull half makes for simple transfer of otherwise unseen structures.
The transparency of the jaw in this model make this particularly valuable for dentists, giving an excellent view of the periodontal pockets and roots as well as featuring removable teeth for detailed study. You will also find the external maticator muscles, both masseter and temporal, are included on the bony skull side and the lower jaw is flexibly mounted allowing for proper representation of masticator movement.
The skull model disassembles into 8 pieces (both halves of skullcap and base of skull, nasal septum, the complete mandible and both masticator muscles).
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||BONElike Human Skull Model A282 / 1000063
Model Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 20.5 cm
Model Weight: 0.54 kg 1.19lb
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.