A BONElike skull model made from an innovative material that gives a truly accurate reproduction of the most detailed anatomical aspects of the human skull. Bones crafted from 3B BONElike capture the look, feel and weight of a natural bone.
The didactic deluxe skull model is made up of a transparent half and a realistic bony half which allows for the easy transfer of structures like the paranasal sinuses, visible from the transparent side to the bony side. The paranasal sinuses can easily be located thanks to a simple colour coding system; yellow for the maxillary sinus, orange for the ethmoidal cells, green for the frontal sinus and purple for the sphenoidal sinus. On this model the cranial sinuses, neck arteries and face arteries are also coloured. Sinuses of dura mater are shown in blue. The external/internal carotid artery, common carotid artery and the branches of the menigeal artery are all indicated in red. The half of the brain visible on the transparent side shows brain position and the course of the sinuses. The transparent side of the jaw also for viewing of the periodontal pockets and tooth roots as well as being flexibly mounted in order to accuratley demonstrate masticator movements.
The Didactic Deluxe Skull model can be seperated into both halves of the skullcap, left half of the skull base, the complete mandible, the nasal septum and a brain half and comes mounted on a cervical spine. Unbeatable for teaching the complex anatomy of the skull and brain.
|Product details||BONElike Didactic Skull and Brain Model (7 Part) A283
Model Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 34cm
Model Weight: 0.86kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with maufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.