Our exclusive "Breast Test" BSE model has been designed for teaching and practicing breast self-examination skills for the early detection of breast cancer. Based on a life-size, average (C-cup) cast of a female breast, the breast training model is made of realistic silicon to reproduce the tactile sensation of palpating real breast tissue.
The breast cancer training model contains three palpable and one non-palpable lump that simulate breast tumours for teaching breast inspection. The lumps range from being easily palpated to deeper, more difficult to locate lumps, to provide a range of training scenarios. The non-palpable lumps can only been seen with a light shone behind the model, to educate viewers on the importance of breast screening.
This BSE model is ideal for health promotion and education, and comes with a storage/carrying case, and talc to prepare the breast model for palpation. Also included is a handy printed guide showing how to use the breast model, and effective BSE techniques.
|Product details||"Breast Test" Breast Self-Examination Model (BSE) BREASTT
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.