The Breast Pathology Model 1008497 / L56 by 3B Scientific is designed for demonstrating healthy and unhealthy breast tissue in both lactating and non-lactating breasts.
The lactating right breast is medially divided into 2 halves which are held together magnetically. The model features healthy lactating tissue on the cut surface of the external half and shows breast gland inflammation (mastitis) on the cut surface of the inner half. The non-lactating left breast features 2 sagital cuts which can separate into 3 parts, which can be held together magnetically. Healthy anatomical structures are shown on the sectional plane of the external half, and the skin is windowed to view the regional lymph nodes. This breast model also features the following pathologies:
A useful anatomy model for demonstrating various conditions that affect the female breast.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Breast Pathology Model 1008497 / L56
Model Dimensions: 25.4x17.8x17.8cm
Model Dimensions: 0.80kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.