This budget birth model set features a life-size female pelvis model and baby, designed to help explain the birth process to expectant parents. The mechanisms of the passage of the baby through the birth canal during delivery can be shown to parents, ideal for antenatal education.
The plastic pelvis features the hip bones, sacrum and coccyx. The sacrum is attached with elastic, allowing for flexibility of the joints - ideal for demonstrating the movement of the bones during labour and birth. The foetal doll is made of soft plastic and includes an umbilical cord and placenta.
A great value birth demonstration model ideal for antenatal and midwifery classes, or for biology education.
|Product details||Budget Childbirth Model Set (Pelvis, Foetal Doll and Placenta)
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.