This budget desktop skeleton model is approximately 1/4 life size and features movable and removable arms and legs. The skull cap (calvarium) can be removed and the jaw is spring-mounted to so the mouth can be opened and closed.
This 42cm plastic skeleton model is supplied with a base for display and would be an ideal teaching tool for patients or basic student education. This mini skeleton is also and excellent first anatomy model for a child interested in the human body.
|Product details||Budget Desktop Skeleton Model XC-103
Model height: approximately 42 cm
Made in China.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.