This budget teaching spine model with pelvis represents a life-size human vertebral column. The anatomical structures featured include a male pelvis with symphysis, spinal nerves, intervertebral discs, paired arteria vertebralis, squama occipitalis and individual vertebrae. The spine model is flexible allowing for demonstration of posture and the movements of the spinal column.
The spine has been colour-coded to provide an easy-to-understand medical teaching tool. The cervical vertebrae (C1-C7) are coloured terracotta, the thoracic verebrae (T1-T12) are light blue, the lumbar spine (L1-L5) are pink and the sacrum and coccyx are coloured yellow. This spine model is supplied with a base for easy display and also features a L4/L5 herniated disc.
A great value, basic teaching spine for use by schools, physiotherapy clinics or other health professionals.
See the Budget Flexible Spine Model with Pelvis XC-105 for this model without the colour-coding, including a video of the spine being handled to show flexibility.
|Product details||Budget Didactic Spine Model with Pelvis XC-105C
Spine height: 74 cm / 29"; 82 cm when on stand.
Made in China.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.