This life-size, movable elbow model features the bones of the elbow joint with plastic, flexible ligaments. The elbow replica can be used to show movement of the joint including flexion and extension and supination / pronation of the radius.
The model consists of a portion of the ulna, radius and humberus bones. The elbow ligaments shown include the radial collateral ligament, annular ligament of radius, ulna collateral ligament and a portion of the biceps brachii tendon is also represented.
The elbow joint model comes mounted on a stand. A good value, budget anatomy model to study the basic structure and movement of the human elbow joint. Budget hip, shoulder, knee, hand and foot joints are also available in this series.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Hip Model XC-112
Model dimensions 24cm high; base width 17 cm.
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.