A life-size, flexible colour-coded spine model featuring the spinal vertebrae, sacrum, spinal cord, spinal nerves and the vertebral artery. A herniated disc is also shown. Coloured sections allow for easy demonstration of the different spinal sections (cervical, thoracic and lumbar spines, and sacrum).
This spinal column model is supplied with a 86cm chrome metal stand for display in a classroom or clinic. The vertebral column can be easily removed from the stand for study of the anatomy of the spine.
A good value model ideal for basic study of the spine anatomy and vertebrae classification. The spine model XC-107 offers the same features without the colour-coding, and the XC-105C offers a version of the didactic spine with a pelvis.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Didactic Spine Model XC-107C
Model height: approximately 74 cm
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.