This life-size, movable hip model features the bones of the hip joint with plastic, flexible hip ligaments. Our bestselling hip replica can be used to show natural movement of the joint including abduction, adduction, flexion, extension and internal / external rotation of the joint.
The model consists of the upper portion of the femur and the pelvis bone, allowing for demonstration of the interaction of the femur head in the hip socket (acetabulum). The pubofemoral, ischiofemoral and iliofemoral ligaments are represented and can be removed from the model.
The hip joint model comes mounted on a stand. A good value, budget anatomy model to study the basic structure and movement of the human hip joint. Budget elbow, shoulder, knee, hand and foot joints are also available in this series, and a money-saving joint model set of five models is available.
An ideal hip anatomy model for schools, GP clinics and physiotherapy departments.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Hip Model XC-110
Model dimensions 28cm tall when on base.
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.