This life-size movable shoulder model features the bones of the shoulder joint with plastic, flexible shoulder ligaments. This bestselling shoulder replica can be used to show movements of the shoulder including abduction, adduction, flexion, extension and internal / external rotation of the joint.
The anatomy model consists of the upper portion of the humerus, the scapula and the clavicle bone. The joint capsule ligaments are represented, along with the coracoclavicular and acromioclavicular ligaments, and a portion of the biceps tendon.
The shoulder joint model comes mounted on a stand. A good value, budget anatomy model to study the basic structure and movement of the human shoulder joint. Budget elbow, hip, knee, hand and foot joints are also available in this series, and the shoulder anatomical model is available as part of a money-saving joint model set.
A great anatomical joint model for schools, physiotherapy clinics and hospitals.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Shoulder Model XC-109
Model dimensions 22cm tall x 15 cm wide base
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.