A life-size, flexible spine model with painted muscles features the spinal vertebrae, sacrum, spinal cord, spinal nerves and the vertebral artery. A herniated disc is also shown. The left side of the spine shows the muscle attachments, with origins in red and attachments in blue. Muscles are also been numbered for ease of identification.
This spinal column model is supplied with a 86cm chrome metal stand for display in a classroom or clinic. The vertebral column can be easily removed from the stand for study of the anatomy of the spine.
A good value model ideal for basic study of the spine anatomy and musculature. The spine model XC-107 offers the same features without the painted muscles.
The muscles featured on this vertebral model are as follows:
A29. Longus capitis muscle
B7. Serratus posterior inferior muscle
A30. Rectus capitis anterior muscle
A31. Rectus capitis lateralis muscle
B22. Semispinalis capitis muscle
A32. Longissimus capitis muscle
B23. Rectus capitis posterior major muscle
A34. Scalenus anterior muscle
B24. Rectus capitis posterior minor muscle
A35. Scalenus medius muscle
B26. Obliquus capitis inferior muscle
B2. Latissimus dorsi muscle
B27. Longus colli muscle
B3. Levator scapulae muscle
E1. Psoas major muscle
B4. Rhomboideus muscle
E3. Piriformis muscle
B5. Erector spinae muscle
E7. Gluteus maximus muscle
B6. Serratus posterior superior muscle
|Product details||Budget Flexible Spine Model XC-107A
Model height: approximately 74 cm
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.