This life-size, flexible spine model features the spinal vertebrae, sacrum, spinal cord, spinal nerves and the vertebral artery. A herniated disc is also shown.
This spinal column model is supplied with a 86cm chrome metal stand for display in a classroom or clinic. The vertebral column can be easily removed from the stand for study of the anatomy of the spine.
The Budget Flexible Spine Model is a good value educational tool ideal for patient demonstrations of spinal movements, or for basic anatomical study of the spine.
See the Budget Flexible Spine Model with Pelvis XC-105 for a version of this model with a pelvis, including a video of the spine being handled to show flexibility.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Spine Model XC-107
Model height: approximately 74 cm
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.