This life-size, plastic foot model features the bones of the foot and ankle and allows for demonstration of the anatomy and functionality of the joints. The metatarsal bones are mounted on springs and the tarsal bones are wired to allow some demonstration of movement at the foot joint and toes.
The foot and ankle joint model consists of a portion of the tibia and fibula, the tarsal bones (talus, calcaneus, cuboid, navicular bones plus the medial, middle, and lateral cuneiforms), the first to fifth metatarsal bones, phalange and distal phalange bones.
The foot joint model comes mounted on a stand, which can be removed for closer inspection of the anatomy model. A good value, budget foot model to study the basic structure and function of the lower limb. Ideal for schools, hospital and GP practices, and podiatry clinics.
|Product details||Budget Foot and Ankle Model XC113
Model dimensions 28cm tall when mounted on base; base dimensions 12cm x 12cm.
Made in China.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.