This budget hand and wrist anatomy model with transparent ligaments represents the anatomical structure of the bones of the hand. The hand model is life size and flexibly mounted to allow some degree of finger joint movement.
The anatomical model consists of a portion of the ulna and radius, the carpal bones (trapezium, trapezoi, hamate, capitate, scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum and pisiform), the five metacarpal bones, the proximal and distal phalange bones of the thumb, and the proximal, middle and distal phalanges of the fingers. The major wrist ligaments are also shown.
The Budget Hand and Wrist Model with Ligaments comes with a stand, which can be detached by a simple screw fixing for close up study. Ideal for demonstration or teaching basic anatomy of the hand and wrist in schools or health clinics.
|Product details||Budget Hand and Wrist Model with Ligaments XC114A
Model size: 26 cm high including base; 12 cm wide base
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.